July 28, 2012

Welcome to Nicknamed Cheenee

Hi there!

I am athenaD., nicknamed Cheenee. I am a lover of food, a late bloomer in the fashion department, a globe-trotter in my dreams. You might be wondering what “F” in “all the F’s in the world” stands for. Nothing green or foul. “F” is for everything fun and anything I fancy. Or frustrations, maybe. This hodgepodge is a product of my cluttered mind, a dump site of anything that will remind me that life is awesome, and this is also nicknamed cheenee. Welcome to my little space! Enjoy! (:

2 comments:

  1. Di ku madistinguish yung difference sa mole!

    And sadya ba yung "Let me here from you! (:" na spelling pag nagcocomment?

    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! sorry about that. naayos na po! :D di ba parang totoo? super sukat ko sa picture kung san exactly nakalagay. (:

      Delete

Let me hear from you! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...